ESKA FIRE GLOVE
The new ESKA Firefighting Glove
is constructed of high quality leather with Kevlar reinforcements.
They meet the requirements of NFPA 1971, Standards on Protective
Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting,
The inner lining of the ESKA glove
is constructed with a Crosstech membrane to protect against bloodborne
pathogens. This membrane is built-in from finger tip to the end
of the shell and is waterproof. It provides active-breathing
and optimum heat and cold protection. This lining is 100% permanently
attached by means of an ESKA patented process. The special composition
of Kevlar lining enhances the glove with perminent and natural
anti-odor, anti-static, and thermodynamic properties.
The specially treated leather is waterproof, non-flammable,
non-shrinking and oil and acid resistant. A wide heat pad and retro-reflective
flame-resistant 3M Scotchlite trim are added for high visibility.
* ERGONOMIC PATTERN: The glove features the same "resting
position" as the hand (i.e. slightly bent-vaulted)
* THREE-DIMENSIONAL CONSTRUCTION: The pattern is constructed of four parts,
making it 3-D, just like the human hand. (most gloves are made as two parts).
Extensive reinforement for greater durability.
Also ideally suited for techincal applications. Anti-Slip and wear-resistant
palm reinforcement made of soft silicone-carbon coated Kevlar.
ABOUT THE ESKA GLOVE
Glove is the most sought after glove in both Europe and Australia,
are even higher than
that of the NFPA. The ESKA glove is both waterproof and fireproof
and can withstand a blowtorch - WITH YOUR HAND IN THE GLOVE! - longer
any fire glove on the market today.
ESKA glove is machine washable and will actually get softer with
washing and with
age. This glove is
100% Waterproof – CROSSTECH™ Membrane. The
liner and membrane will NOT pull out.
This glove is Extremely Durable
ESKA GLOVE FACTS
- 90% of the ESKA Glove is made in the United States.
- The duty to import these gloves from U.S. Customs is $10.00 a pair, which goes to Homeland Security, Etc.
- Kevlar and GoreTex are made by U.S. workers and exported to Austria to be manufactured. Even the thread and all other parts are made in the United States, then exported there to make our gloves the Best Firefighting Glove on the market!
- ESKA has been in the business of making gloves since 1912. Their expertise in the manufacture of these gloves makes them superior to our competitors. They are a Quaility #1 manufacturer!
- The ESKA Firefighting Glove we sell is #1 in Australia and Europe, whose standards are twice as demanding as the NFPA.
- We have put quality first, before cost. However, the longevity of this glove will outweigh the cost.
- We expect the ESKA Glove to get twice the wear against any firefighter glove made in the Orient.
- If you ask your regular supplier where their gloves are made, their answer (if truthful) will be from slave labor (most of the gloves you wear are made there).
- One of our most critical competitors says that their gloves are made in the U.S.A., BUT imports their materials from foreign countries. Example: We have cows and steers roaming our pastures, but there are no Kangroos that we know of! Made in the U.S.A.? NO! Manufactured here? Maybe???
Think about this before you buy. Be safe...
BOB FARRELL C.E.O. FIREHOOKS UNLIMITED